A graduate of the PWST in Krakow.
In the Kielce Theatre, he performs in: “Dzieje Grzechu” (“The Story of Sin”) by Żeromski, adapted by Radosław Paczocha and directed by Michał Kotański, and in Hanoch Levin’s “Everyone Wants to Live”, directed by Dawid Żłobiński.
- in „Psychosis” by Magda Kupryjanowicz, director Tomasz Węgorzewski (2019)
- Andrej in „≈[Almost equal to]” by Jonas Hassen Khemiri, director Una Thorleifsdottir (2019)
- Michał Tomasiak, Civilian officer in „Shear Madness” by Paul Pörtner, director Jerzy Bończak (2018)
- Aziz, Abdul, Pasierbski, Sultan in „Bem. Cannon man return” by Maciej Łubieński, directed by Michał Walczak (2018)
- Orlando in „As you like it” among to William Shakespeare, text Maja Kleczewska, Łukasz Chotkowski, directed by Maja Kleczewska (2018)
- Leon Chwiejski/ Tragarz in „Fast, fast…” based on Aleksander Fredro’s plays, directed by Mikołaj Grabowski (2018)
- Simcha in „1946” by Tomasz Śpiewak, directed by Remigiusz Brzyk (2017)
- Duke Feliks Jusupow in „Rasputin” by Jolanta Janiczak, directed by Wiktor Rubin (2017)
- Big Bird in „Dot dash, dot dash” by Tomasz Jękot, directed by Paweł Paczesny (2017)
- Mikołaj in a diploma performance “Jednak Płatonow” (“Platonov After All”), directed by Paweł Miśkiewicz (PWST in Krakow, 2015)
- Insurgent in “Niech żyje wojna” (“Long Live the War”), directed by Remigiusz Brzyk (PWST in Krakow, 2015)
- 2018 Audience Wild Rose Award