A graduate of the Faculty of Acting of the PWST National Academy of Theatre Arts in Kraków, she permanently joined the ensemble of the Stefan Żeromski Theatre in Kielce in 2013, straight out of theatre school. She made her debut in one of the main roles in Michał Buszkiewicz’s play “Mission. The war from which I escaped” (Misja. Wojny, od których uciekłem), directed by Ewelina Marciniak.
His most important roles include:
- Jenny Sanderson in Peter Colley’s “I’ll be back before midnight” (Wrócę przed północą), director Mirosław Bieliński (2015)
- Fallen Angel Imagination in J. Słowacki’s “Kordian”, staging and director Piotr Szczerski (2015)
- Ghost of Warsaw Insurgents in „Hemar. A cursed poet” (Hemar. Poeta przeklęty), screenwriter and director Piotr Szczerski (2014)
- Catherine in W. Shakespeare’s “The Taming of the Shrew” (Poskromienie złośnicy), director Katarzyna Deszcz (2014)
- Anne Shirley in Lucy Maud Montgomery’s “Anne of Green Gables” (Ania z Zielonego Wzgórza), director Jan Szurmiej (reopening, 2013)
- Wife, Winter Planet, Nurse, Singer in Michał Buszkiewicz’s play “Mission. The war from which I escaped” (Misja. Wojny, od których uciekłem), director Ewelina Marciniak (2013)
The actress has starred in a few television series: “Julia”, „The Pack” (Wataha) (directed by Michał Gazda), “No secrets” (Bez tajemnic) (directed by Bartosz Konopka). Kulaszewska also played in Dominik Graf’s series „Sperling” – the winner of the Golden Bear (Złoty Niedźwiedź).
- 2015 Lodge of the Kraków Branch of the Association of Polish Artists